This is what I got when I opened up the bag to deed my dogs

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of everpet dog food from EverPet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants EverPet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by EverPet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with EverPet?

Comments

Somethingsphishy - Insanely Horrible Customer Service Somethingsphishy "I am so lost right now... I feel like I have been messaging a 10 year old with my valid concerns about a $100 purchase I just made on Somthingphishy.com...." Read more Jordon Family Treasures - Willow is a great cockapoo! Jordon Family Treasures "Our dog Willow just turned three and she is a wonderful buff female cockapoo. She weighs a little over 6 pounds and we had hoped for a little bigger dog..." Read more Don Sullivan - DVD's dont work, Sent back.  Replacements DVD's also don't work Don Sullivan "2/11/17 I purchased two collars and one set of training lines and 'The Perfect Dog Training Kit'. Cost with tax was $114.17 which I charged to my Chase credit card...." Read more EverPet - Ball Review from Moore, Oklahoma EverPet "Last night my puppy was chewing on the small tennis balls and i found this in his mouth i am very upset and pissed he could have swallowed this and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more