Crooksville, Ohio
3.7

Update by user Jun 10, 2015

The one on the right died and my boxer on the left was very sick last week

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015

I usually buy this everpet dog food if I can't afford our other.My boxer was vomiting and would not eat.

I already lost one dog I am not losing another. I will sue you if something else happens. This is what happened what else. She did have the poops and laid around.

She would not play. She is my baby.

we already lost one dog from this I will not loose another.We struggle to buy the one they eat but to buy one that makes them sick and may die there is no since in it.Angie Abram 5080 Flint Ridge Road NE CROOKSVILLE OH 43731 I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK PLUS MORE

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i want my money back plus extra because of my other dog dying" as the author lost $8. The author is overall dissatisfied with EverPet and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EverPet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare EverPet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with EverPet?

Comments

These are my dogs they ARE NOT in a shelter

Crooksville, Ohio, United States #1023566

I want to be contacted from ever pet dog food.We at least compensated for our dogs being sick and the other one dying.

My email address is prncess_ang@yahoo.com.I want to hear from the company or from someone to tell me how I can do this.