Update added by user Jun 10, 2015
The one on the right died and my boxer on the left was very sick last week
Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015
I usually buy this everpet dog food if I can't afford our other.My boxer was vomiting and would not eat.
I already lost one dog I am not losing another. I will sue you if something else happens. This is what happened what else. She did have the poops and laid around.
She would not play. She is my baby.
we already lost one dog from this I will not loose another.We struggle to buy the one they eat but to buy one that makes them sick and may die there is no since in it.Angie Abram 5080 Flint Ridge Road NE CROOKSVILLE OH 43731 I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK PLUS MORE
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want my money back plus extra because of my other dog dying
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Upon purchase, the cashier did not provide a carrier for the ferret to be transported to its destination. My co-worker did not want to buy one of the carriers available..."
- "I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."